Your local electrician is now improving security at your home and business with CCTV installation. AIO Electrical is installing CCTV to protect homes and businesses in Newcastle upon Tyne and the North East!
We will supply quality wired equipment (HDTV high-definition video) and install it for you – all work is carried out by qualified electricians for ultimate protection and peace of mind. Once your CCTV system is installed you can check it anytime from your IOS or Android phone.
The AIO Electrical CCTV installation offer:
- 1 camera kit supplied and install for £500 inc VAT
- 2 camera kit supplied and install for £580 inc VAT
- 4 camera kit supplied and install for £800 inc VAT
- 6 camera kit supplied and install for £1170 inc VAT
- 8 camera kit supplied and install for £1400 inc VAT
- 12 camera kit supplied and install for £1900 inc VAT
- 16 camera kit supplied and install for £2300 inc VAT
Still thinking about it? Check out the benefits…
- Provides potential reduction in home and commercial property insurance – It might not be the main reason for installing CCTV but it certainly makes it more appealing! The security of your property has a direct impact on your premium. Reduce the chance of your property being damaged, vandalised or burgled and in turn you are reducing the chances of making a claim which should help reduce your insurance costs.
- Acts as a visual crime deterrent – This is especially true of pre-planned crimes. Thieves are much less likely to target your home if they can see CCTV so it always pays to clearly advertise that you have it installed.
- Allows you to monitor your property from the safety of your home – CCTV can cover all the blind spots outside your home or business property. If you hear activity outside you can check what it is without having to leave your property. It is even helpful if you have a late night visitor and want to check who it is before your answer the door.
- Allows you to monitor your property anytime from your phone
- It can help reduce crime by identifying criminals and securing convictions – CCTV can act as an evidence source to help bring culprits to justice. It helps keep the streets safe for everyone.
- Once installed there is minimal maintenance required – Once setup CCTV is there to protect you and your family for many years to come.
- Provides peace of mind – A key benefit, especially for elderly people or business owners with commercial vehicles parked on their property.